The importance of labelling

“Mike from Craft was a certified EMT. So if anything happened to you… like happened to me. I ate a shrimp sandwich by accident and I’m allergic to shrimp. They didn’t have it labelled and I thought it was chicken. I ate the whole thing then discovered it was shrimp. Luckily, Mike came and gave me a shot of Benadryl. That was when we were in the alternate universe with the bus, in the forest. I had to wait it out for two hours in my trailer while the allergic symptoms passed. It was great…”

Mark Pellegrino, Dragon Con 2021