If you missed Mark on The Daily Objective yesterday, give it a listen and let Mark know what you think!
Some of my main takeaways from this episode include:
- People need to educate themselves to avoid being overwhelmed by the postmodernist narrative.
- The Capitalist Party is trying to offer a real alternative to the ‘moral monopoly’ of the left and right.
- There’s a need to seize the moral high ground and take back the term liberal which comes from the ethics of individualism.
- Authentic stories about humans struggling for values in the world will resonate better with the audience than didactic art.
- The popularity of superhero movies shows people still respond to individualistic ideas of good and bad.
- There are people out there who could produce projects that help to change the way we look at the world.
- Getting a political candidate with an objectivist mindset would be a more immediate way to make an impact than via academia.
Mark had a great debut — listening to this show is undoubtedly going to be interesting and thought-provoking.