Listen here: https://www.facebook.com/aynrandcentre/
This episode covered a lot of ground, including:
- The causes of the bullying epidemic.
- Kids pushing boundaries and not meeting the same resistance, or consequences, online as they would in the playground to know when to stop.
- People virtue signalling and wanting to vote in virtue rather.
- The role of self-esteem.
- The problems caused by online anonymity versus the right to privacy.
- Mark’s experience with the zombie horde.
- The Guardian Project.